Great sleep takes more than just a mattress. So we offer thoughtfully-designed bedding that complements the GelFlex® Grid and keeps you comfortable every night.
Sheets and Pillowcases
Made with materials designed to flex with your mattress for the best sleep experience possible.
Purple PerfectStay™ Duvet Cover Set
Our extraordinary duvet cover rethinks the normally tedious duvet assembly with a simple lay-and-zip design that will change how you feel about duvets forever.
Purple TempBalance™ Duvet
Thoughtfully designed to insulate where you need it most and stay the perfect temperature all year long. Make it complete with the PerfectStay Duvet Cover.
Purple Mattress Protector
Block spills and wetness with this quiet cover designed to perfectly protect Purple mattresses.
Bearaby Weighted Blanket
This chunky-knit, organic cotton blanket offers the calming benefits of a weighted blanket with an upgraded look.
Purple + Sleepy Jones Pajamas
Love our SoftStretch™ Sheets? Now you can wear them – and look as cool as they feel.
Why Our Bedding Matters
Why Our Bedding Matters
Our bedding is designed specifically to enhance your sleep experience on the GelFlex™ Grid. With extra stretch in our sheets and Mattress Protector, you get the full cradling support of our mattresses. And the temperature regulation in our Duvet and Duvet Cover mean you’ll sleep in complete comfort all year long!
Real People, Not Robots
Helping you sleep better is our business… let’s talk.
Chat With Us
Our Sleep Consultants are here to help you build your perfect bed.
Want to try our beds in person? Come visit a Purple showroom near you.
Let our sleep consultants help you discover better sleep.
Our Sleep Consultants are here to help
you build your perfect bed.
People Love Purple
Explore a few bedrooms that Purple calls home.
Frequently Asked Questions
These days, most bedding can be washed simply by tossing it into the washing machine. To find the washing information for your bedding, check the tag or visit the manufacturer’s website.
Purple Bedding is both luxuriously comfy and easy to care for. Here’s how to wash and dry your Purple Bedding:
- Sheets: Machine-wash your sheets in cold water with like colors. Avoid using bleach. Hang the sheets to dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Duvet: Machine wash cold, separately in gentile cycle. Tumble dry low, turning frequently. Large capacity washer and dryer recommended. Do not iron, steam, or dry clean. Tip: You can add tennis balls or dryer balls to the dryer to speed up dry time and keep your duvet nice and fluffy.
- Weighted Blanket: Wash separately in cold water, on a delicate or permanent-press cycle, using mild or eco-friendly detergent. Tumble dry on low. Avoid fabric softeners or bleach. Note: your Cotton Napper may take more than one cycle to be fully dried. Avoid hanging your Napper to dry – it'll stretch out its lovely loops. Avoid top-loading washing and drying machines.
- Mattress Protector: Machine-wash on a regular cycle with your sheets to protect the lining and prolong the lifespan. Tumble dry on low heat.
Bedding should be washed often because bacteria, mites, and allergens are attracted to the hair, skin, and sweat that you shed each night. It doesn’t take long for your bedding to become a host to these intruders if left unwashed.
Here’s how often you should wash your Purple Bedding:
- Sheets: Wash your Purple SoftStretch™ or Complete Comfort™ Sheets once a week.
- Duvet Cover: Wash your Purple PerfectStay Duvet Cover once a month.
- Duvet: You don’t need to wash your duvet often if you use a duvet cover and you are washing the cover once a month. We recommend washing your Purple TempBalance Duvet once a season or every 4-6 months.
- Mattress Protector: Wash the Purple Mattress Protector once a month with your sheets to protect the lining and prolong the lifespan.
These are general recommendations for how often you should wash your bedding. However, some people should consider washing their bedding more often, especially those who:
- Are prone to night sweats
- Sleep with their pets
- Eat in bed
- Use their bed as a place to relax during the day
- Have an old mattress or box spring
Layering bedding is an art in comfort and décor. When done right, your bed will feel luxurious and inviting. Here’s how to layer your bedding:
- First layer: Mattress protector
- Second layer: Fitted sheet
- Third layer: Flat sheet
- Fourth layer: Duvet with duvet cover
- Fifth layer (optional): Weighted blanket
Additional layers could include a decorative pillow, pillow sham, stuffed animals, and a draped blanket as a finishing touch.
For the coolest bedding options, choose Purple’s SoftStretch Sheets™, TempBalance™ Duvet with the PerfectStay™ Duvet Cover, and Bearaby weighted blanket. Purple refined its bedding for years before finding the perfect mix of technology and premium materials that make for a cool night’s sleep.
Purple’s SoftStretch sheets are made with moisture-wicking, bamboo blend fabric, for a light and airy feel that’s incredibly soft to the touch.
Purple’s TempBalance Duvet was thoughtfully designed to be an all season solution, especially when paired with the PrefectStay Duvet Cover. Special temperature-regulating fabric and fill helps the duvet keep you at just the right temperature year-round.
The Bearaby Weighted Blanket features organic cotton that is naturally breathable and ideal for all seasons. The thoughtful design means delightfully heavy blankets with unmatchable airflow.
The bedding color you choose depends largely on the style of your space and your preferences.
First, define the style of your room or decide the style you’d like to decorate with. For example, if you’re going for a dreamy boho look, you might want some colorful sheets or a patterned duvet. If you have a farmhouse-style bedroom, solid whites and creams are recommended.
Whatever you choose, Purple has a color choice to fit your needs. Our sheets and pillowcases are available in eight different colors ranging from soft whites to royal purples and powder blues.
Our PerfectStay Duvet Cover matches beautifully with our Complete Comfort and SoftStretch Sheets.
Some of our favorite pairings:
- Night Sky Duvet Cover with SoftStretch Misty Blue
- Pure White Duvet Cover with SoftStretch Stormy Grey
- Slate Grey Duvet Cover with Complete Comfort Sweet Cream
- Desert Rose Duvet Cover with Complete Comfort Dusky Navy
- With 35+ combinations available, you can make your bedding style all yours!