Sheets and Pillowcases
Made with materials designed to flex with your mattress for the best sleep experience possible.
Why Our Bedding Matters
Our bedding system is designed specifically to enhance the feel of our GelFlex™ Grid. Thanks to the extra stretch in our sheets and Purple Mattress Protector, you’ll experience the full support and cradling of our mattresses. Add in our Duvet and Weighted Blanket, and you’ve got the complete comfort package!
Real People, Not Robots
Helping you sleep better is our business… let’s talk.
Chat With Us
Our Sleep Experts are here to help you build your perfect bed.
Want to try our beds in person? Come visit a Purple showroom near you.
Let our sleep experts help you discover better sleep.
Our Sleep Experts are here to help
you build your perfect bed.
People Love Purple
Explore a few bedrooms that Purple calls home.
Frequently Asked Questions
These days, most bedding can be washed simply by tossing it into the washing machine.
To find the washing information for your bedding, check the tag or visit the manufacturer’s website.
Purple Bedding is both luxuriously comfy and easy to care for. Here’s how to wash and dry your Purple Bedding:
- Sheets: Machine-wash your Purple sheets in cold water using a mild detergent. Avoid using bleach and color brighteners. Hang the sheets to dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Duvet: Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach, dry clean, iron, or steam.
Tip: You can add tennis balls or dryer balls to the dryer to speed up dry time and keep your duvet nice and fluffy.
- Weighted Blanket: Wash separately in cold water, on a delicate or permanent-press cycle, using mild or eco-friendly detergent. Tumble dry on low. Avoid fabric softeners or bleach. Note: your Cotton Napper may take more than one cycle to be fully dried. Avoid hanging your Napper to dry – it'll stretch out its lovely loops. Avoid top-loading washing and drying machines.
- Mattress Protector: Machine-wash on a regular cycle and tumble dry on low heat.
It is recommended that you wash your bedding at least once every two weeks. Though, some people should consider washing their sheets as much as once a week, especially those who:
- Are prone to night sweats
- Sleep with their pets
- Eat in bed
- Use their bed as a place to relax during the day
- Have an old mattress or box spring
Bedding should be washed often because bacteria, mites, and allergens are attracted to the hair, skin, and sweat that you shed each night. It doesn’t take long for your bedding to become a host to these intruders if left unwashed.
Here’s how often you should wash your Purple Bedding:
- Sheets: Wash your Purple Sheets™ or SoftStretch Sheets™ at least once a week.
- Duvet: If you use a duvet cover, you won’t need to wash your duvet very often. In fact, duvets can go five or more years without a wash. It is recommended that you wash your duvet cover once a month.
- Mattress Protector: Machine-wash the Purple Mattress Protector once a month.
Layering bedding is an art in comfort and décor. When done right, your bed will feel luxurious and inviting.
Here’s how to layer your bedding:
- Zero layer (optional): Mattress topper
- First layer: Mattress protector
- Second layer: Fitted sheet
- Third layer: Flat sheet
- Fourth layer: Duvet (with duvet cover)
If you’re a passionate bed decorator, you don’t have to stop at four layers. If you’re decorating with farmhouse bedding, you might want to add a bed skirt. Or, if you’re going for shabby chic bedding, you could use a vintage quilt instead of a duvet.
Additional layers could include a decorative pillow, pillow sham, stuffed animals, and a draped blanket as a finishing touch.
The bedding color you choose depends largely on the style of your space and your preferences.
First, define the style of your room or decide the style you’d like to decorate with. For example, if you’re going for a dreamy boho look, you might want some colorful sheets or a patterned duvet. If you have a farmhouse-style bedroom, solid whites and creams are recommended.
Whatever you choose, Purple has a color choice to fit your needs. Our sheets and pillowcases are available in six different colors ranging from soft whites to royal purples and powder blues.
Purple’s duvet is compatible with any duvet cover, so you can enjoy its plush, fluffy comfort no matter your décor style.
For the coolest bedding options, choose Purple’s SoftStretch Sheets™, duvet, and Bearaby weighted blanket.
Purple refined its bedding for years before finding the perfect mix of technology and premium materials that make for a cool night’s sleep. Purple’s stretchy sheets are made with moisture-wicking, for a light and airy feel that’s incredibly soft to the touch.
Purple’s all-season duvet is filled with 100% polyester down – one of the most breathable materials ever made. Its plush quilted chambers allow air to pass through so you’re never searching for the cool spot. You also have the option of choosing a lightweight duvet, made especially for hot sleepers and those who live in warm climates.
The Bearaby Weighted Blanket features organic cotton that is naturally breathable and ideal for all seasons. The thoughtful design means delightfully heavy blankets with unmatchable airflow.