Putting a duvet together has never been so easy!
With zipped openings on 3 sides of our PerfectStay™ Duvet Cover, it’s easy to slide in our TempBalance™ Duvet (and take apart for washing).
- Spread out the PerfectStay Duvet Cover on your bed.
- Locate the zipper pulls and unzip all three sides.
- Ensure the zipperless side is at the head of the bed and the Velcro fasteners are on the bottom layer of the cover.
- Fold open the top layer of the duvet cover so that it is gathered at the head of the bed.
- Spread your TempBalance Duvet out on top of the bottom layer of the cover, leaving extra fabric at the head of the bed.
- Line up the directional tags on the Duvet and the Duvet cover at the foot of the bed.
- Beginning at one corner of the head of the bed, attach the Duvet with the Velcro fasteners on all corners and sides.
- Enclose the Duvet with the top layer of the Duvet cover and zip up all three sides.
- Enjoy your perfectly made bed!
Purple PerfectStay™ Duvet Cover Set
Our extraordinary duvet cover rethinks the normally tedious duvet assembly with a simple lay-and-zip design that will change how you feel about duvets forever.
Purple TempBalance™ Duvet
Thoughtfully designed to insulate where you need it most and stay the perfect temperature all year long. Make it complete with the PerfectStay Duvet Cover.
Real People, Not Robots
Chat With Us
Our Sleep Consultants are here to help you build your perfect bed.
Helping you sleep better is our business… let’s talk.
Want to try our beds in person? Come visit a Purple showroom near you.
Let our sleep consultants help you discover better sleep.
Our Sleep Consultants are here to help
you build your perfect bed.
Frequently Asked Questions
These days, most bedding can be washed simply by tossing it into the washing machine. To find the washing information for your bedding, check the tag or visit the manufacturer’s website.
- Purple Bedding is both luxuriously comfy and easy to care for. Here’s how to wash and dry your Purple Bedding:
- Sheets: Machine-wash your sheets in cold water with like colors. Avoid using bleach. Hang the sheets to dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Duvet: Machine wash cold, separately in gentile cycle. Tumble dry low, turning frequently. Large capacity washer and dryer recommended. Do not iron, steam, or dry clean. Tip: You can add tennis balls or dryer balls to the dryer to speed up dry time and keep your duvet nice and fluffy.
- Weighted Blanket: Wash separately in cold water, on a delicate or permanent-press cycle, using mild or eco-friendly detergent. Tumble dry on low. Avoid fabric softeners or bleach. Note: your Cotton Napper may take more than one cycle to be fully dried. Avoid hanging your Napper to dry – it'll stretch out its lovely loops. Avoid top-loading washing and drying machines.
- Mattress Protector: Machine-wash on a regular cycle with your sheets to protect the lining and prolong the lifespan. Tumble dry on low heat.
Bedding should be washed often because bacteria, mites, and allergens are attracted to the hair, skin, and sweat that you shed each night. It doesn’t take long for your bedding to become a host to these intruders if left unwashed.
Here’s how often you should wash your Purple Bedding:
- Sheets: Wash your Purple SoftStretch™ or Complete Comfort™ Sheets once a week.
- Duvet Cover: Wash your Purple PerfectStay Duvet Cover once a month.
- Duvet: You don’t need to wash your duvet often if you use a duvet cover and you are washing the cover once a month. We recommend washing your Purple TempBalance Duvet once a season or every 4-6 months.
- Mattress Protector: Wash the Purple Mattress Protector once a month with your sheets to protect the lining and prolong the lifespan.
These are general recommendations for how often you should wash your bedding. However, some people should consider washing their bedding more often, especially those who:
- Are prone to night sweats
- Sleep with their pets
- Eat in bed
- Use their bed as a place to relax during the day
- Have an old mattress or box spring
Layering bedding is an art in comfort and décor. When done right, your bed will feel luxurious and inviting. Here’s how to layer your bedding:
- First layer: Mattress protector
- Second layer: Fitted sheet
- Third layer: Flat sheet
- Fourth layer: Duvet with duvet cover
- Fifth layer (optional): Weighted blanket
Additional layers could include a decorative pillow, pillow sham, stuffed animals, and a draped blanket as a finishing touch.
For the coolest bedding options, choose Purple’s SoftStretch Sheets™, TempBalance™ Duvet with the PerfectStay™ Duvet Cover, and Bearaby weighted blanket. Purple refined its bedding for years before finding the perfect mix of technology and premium materials that make for a cool night’s sleep.
Purple’s SoftStretch sheets are made with moisture-wicking, bamboo blend fabric, for a light and airy feel that’s incredibly soft to the touch.
Purple’s TempBalance Duvet was thoughtfully designed to be an all season solution, especially when paired with the PrefectStay Duvet Cover. Special temperature-regulating fabric and fill helps the duvet keep you at just the right temperature year-round.
The Bearaby Weighted Blanket features organic cotton that is naturally breathable and ideal for all seasons. The thoughtful design means delightfully heavy blankets with unmatchable airflow.
The bedding color you choose depends largely on the style of your space and your preferences.
First, define the style of your room or decide the style you’d like to decorate with. For example, if you’re going for a dreamy boho look, you might want some colorful sheets or a patterned duvet. If you have a farmhouse-style bedroom, solid whites and creams are recommended.
Whatever you choose, Purple has a color choice to fit your needs. Our sheets and pillowcases are available in eight different colors ranging from soft whites to royal purples and powder blues.
Our PerfectStay Duvet Cover matches beautifully with our Complete Comfort and SoftStretch Sheets.
Some of our favorite pairings:
- Night Sky Duvet Cover with SoftStretch Misty Blue
- Pure White Duvet Cover with SoftStretch Stormy Grey
- Slate Grey Duvet Cover with Complete Comfort Sweet Cream
- Desert Rose Duvet Cover with Complete Comfort Dusky Navy
With 35+ combinations available, you can make your bedding style all yours!