The Purple Grid promotes airflow so they don’t sleep too hot or too cold, but just right.
Comfort for Every Body
The Purple Mattress instantly responds to your body while providing amazing support
Safe and Ultra Durable
Won't sag over time and is both Clean Air GOLD and CertiPUR-US certified, so you can rest easy.
Made in the USA
Purple Comfort for Big Dreamers
The Purple Mattress brings your child the unique comfort and No Pressure Support of the Purple Grid, and gives them more room to snooze comfortably as they continue to grow.
Delivers tons of stretch to help maximize the flexing properties of the Purple Grid. The breathable design also promotes airflow so they sleep comfortably cool.
2" Purple Grid
Balanced No Pressure Support engineered to flex directly under your pressure points while supporting the rest of your body.
Dual-Layer Comfort Foam
Soft and responsive comfort layer atop a firm, supportive layer that's designed to offer ideal comfort for teens and adults weighing approximately 115 pounds or more.
Only the Purple Grid™
The Purple Grid™ is both soft and supportive and will give your kid the same No-Pressure Support™ demonstrated in our egg drop video!
No matter their sleep style, The Purple Grid™ instantly adapts and responds to their movement.
Our temperature-neutral gel and 1,400+ air channels keep your kid comfortably cool all night long.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the Purple Mattress made of?
The Purple Mattress is made with ultra-high-quality materials engineered for the perfect synergy of durability, luxury, and No Pressure Support.
* Sleep Surface: 2” Hyper-Elastic Polymer material in the Purple Grid Non-toxic polyethylene copolymer powder coating
* Middle Layer: 3.5” 1.8 lbs density polyurethane foam – Certified by CertiPUR-US®
* Base Layer: 4” 2.0 lbs density polyurethane foam – Certified by CertiPUR-US
* Fire Retardant: Non-Toxic Knit Barrier (not chemically treated)
* SoftFlex Cover: White Fabric Content: Knit Fabric: 29% Viscose, 67% Polyester, 4% Lycra (all +/- 5%) Weight: 450 g/m2 (+/- 10%) Non-Slip Bottom: 100% Polyester stitchbond with non-FR coating
What makes Purple different from other mattress brands?
Simple answer: the Purple Grid. Specially engineered to softly cradle your hips and shoulders while totally supporting your back’s natural shape, Purple’s patented technology has been used and tested rigorously within medical and consumer applications for over 25 years. In that time, the inventors of Purple have researched the different mattress materials to know what pairs best with their life-changing technology. Here’s what they found:
* Memory foam doesn't consistently give you the support you need throughout the night and generally sleeps hot.
* Traditional spring mattresses don’t relieve pressure and cause a great deal of motion transfer, not to mention the squeaking.
* The ultra-durable Purple Grid technology cradles your hips and shoulders while giving you the support your body needs and the comfort you crave. Pair it with dynamic, specially-designed fabric-encased coils, and you get complete, immersive comfort all night, every night.
Which Kids Mattress is right for my child?
The Purple® Mattress has been designed to provide maximum comfort for those weighing approx. 115 pounds. For younger kids ages up to 13-14 years old, we recommend the Purple® Kids Mattress as it was designed for children weighing less than 115 pounds.
How do I return the mattress for a full refund?
Because The Purple Grid™ supports the natural alignment of your body unlike any other mattress, it can take some time for your child to completely adjust to their new mattress. Similar to when you start fixing poor posture, it may feel odd or even uncomfortable at first, so we highly recommend they sleep on it for a few weeks to give their body a chance to adjust. If your child is stillchild still unsatisfied after 21 nights, you can return it for a full refund. **Helpful hint: Stretchy Purple® Kids Sheets and Kids Mattress Protector will help them feel the full comfort of The Purple Grid.